Saturday, January 14, 2012

Off to Seddonville.

Off to a tiny desolate town with all the sandflies and none of the internet/power/house, called Seddonville on the Westcoast next week. I'm really not looking forward to it, especially because it's for a whole week stuck with 3 younger siblings in a small camping ground. I think I will just go on a 'scenic walk' and never come back. Going so late in the holidays also means I miss out on 2 birthday parties I was looking forward to. D: I guess a break from all the earthquakes and boringness of Christchurch will be nice though.

2 comments:

  1. If i was you i'd take it as a chance to escape everything, and just go somewhere by yourself and take photographs and draw or write or things like that, and just do things for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that does sound nice, I love being by myself.. Not worrying about being judged or whatever, do you ever get that feeling that you can't be yourself when you're around people? I certainly do. It'll be good for me!

    ReplyDelete