Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Blerrgh.

Last day of school for over two months eyifgbwjk yayyyy!! Went to the A&P Show, went on some super exhilarating rides, ate a snow cone, petted some Alpaca's and a Husky, looked at stalls, I had fun! Three exams next week, (dreading) but after that I'm done. I'm pretty glad I passed what I wanted to pass, and learned stuff during the terms. Next year I want to do level three art and design or photographyy, and make a shop selling stuff I make maybe. Moving into my new built sleepout in a week or two, it's so lovely in all it's cuteness! White walls, built in desk and wall to ceiling shelves, retro lights, wooden floor, french doors, nice porch, I can't wait to decorate it with my photos and ornaments. Whoops, longer than I thought... Oh well, needed to write my thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment