Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random?

Skipping is good fun! Work after school isn't. -__- I want a bass guitar, they make such a great sound.. I would like to be able to sing.. Or at least play an instrument! I now know all my astrological signs in the different planets :D
Sun in Virgo
Moon in Gemini
Mercury in Libra
Venus in Libra
Mars in Scorpio
Jupiter in Sagittarius
Saturn in Pisces
Neptune in Capricorn
Pluto in Capricorn
Ascendant in Cancer
Midheaven in Taurus.. I really don't know what this means for me, but it is rather interesting all the same!

6 comments:

  1. My moon, ascendant and midheaven are the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Cool! What does midheaven mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's your aim in life. So having Taurus would mean you want a stable and comfortable life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Learn each planet thingy one at a time, that's what i'm slowly doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. my ascendent is in cancer too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyones ascendant seems to be a cancer hahaha.. That sounds like me, I need too much stability haha -."-

    ReplyDelete